.sSTAT Corp.

Science, Schematics, Technologies, and Theories

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WELCOME BACK! --- POSSIBLE FORUM OVERHAUL PLANNED FOR THE NEAR FUTURE!

Share | 

Work

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goodnightlavax

PostSubject: Work   Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:51 am

The gunshot roared through the air as the zombie fell face down. The groaning it made slowly died down until an abrupt screeching now filled the area. Fox rolled her eyes and pointed the gun towards the right as she pulled her trigger once more. The bullet went flying through the air as it hit home into the zombie's head. Slumping forwards and joining the five that laid on the street. She walked forward, tilting her head to the left ever so slightly as she nudged the corpse's head with the tip of her boot. Nothing happened but a thick and foul smell that surrounded her. Their smell, the smell of the walking corpses that were now finally in their resting place. She shook her head, her slitted eyes adjusting to the sunlight as she looked around. "So this is Florida. Borin'." She grunted out as she placed her gun back into the holster on her hip. She made her way down the deserted road, she was still on the outskirts of the city.

The soft patter of her feet hitting the stone, the rhythmic beating of her heart matching her breathing were the only things filling the silence of her journey. Where was she headed? To the big man himself, the one she hears about, Kado. His name was everywhere since he owned most of the shit around. She needed work, contracts, or anything to fill that itch that she knew so well if she didn't get any kills. "It's fuckin' 'ot." She continued on, the blazing heat causing her eyes to squint a tad. Her ear flickered as she seen a small woman, hunching over and feeding on an animal. She felt the shadows swirling up her form, dancing around her body. She was gone, out of sight. Only to appear behind the woman in a split second and shove her boot into her back, causing her to fly face first into the dirt. The zombie flailed around and hissed as Fox held her there. Fox, in one quick motion, grabbed her daggers from her hips and shoved them into the back of her neck. Twisting and cutting until the head was removed. She kicked the head far off into the distance and slid her daggers back to her sides. "This is goin' to be a loooong trip." She nodded to herself and carried on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moki

PostSubject: Re: Work   Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:09 am

Mae was sitting in her hummer half out the door of the driver's seat blaring loud music bound to catch attention. She had her hood up and was working under steering wheel on her newly jacked ride. "I FUCKING HATE THIS PLACE! " she yelled reaching beside her on the ground for a wrench when the car alarm went off. She jumped out of the car to the small yet growing hordes of rotting flesh puppets. "joy" she upholstered her 50cal handgun and began to pick them off one by one painting the pavement in the reeking gore of splattered flesh

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

M Like a Star @ heaven M Like a Star @ heaven  Yoshaka   Twisted Evil

Strafe mich  cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Work   Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:22 am

Kado stood in his usual trench coat, black jeans, black boots, and black sunglasses. Walked up the stairs, hearing the birds and streaming water from beyond the fence. He finally reached the top of the stairs and two guards instantly started to follow him, they were his protection, his best, his finest. He walked to the front of the gate and looked over his sunglasses at the moans and groans, they were back. "We caught patient zero, he's been terminated, but we are pretty sure he infected a good cities worth, we closed the borders and this facility is the only one holding back the final thousands." One of the two guards told Kado.

Kado looked at the ones on the fence, reaching through, thinking they'll easily get in. He turned and slowly walked down the fence lining. "We'll get them.. We always do.. Tell the media the city was.. Nuked. That we are investigating it right now, as we speak." "But sir, there was no nuked dropped, there are still survivors." Said the other guard, worried. "I know.. We'll attempt the save some, we'll give them 24 hours to save them, that's it." Kado said, looking over at the guard, making sure he wouldn't disagree with the idea. It's all he could do, he tries the best he can to please humanity.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

War. War never changes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goodnightlavax

PostSubject: Re: Work   Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:45 pm

Fox continued heading down the road, she was walking smack dead in the middle of it, in fact. She was getting hotter from the heat, it didn't help she was in her black armor. She wiped the back of her left hand across her forehead to catch any sweat. Her ears slowly flicked, something was roaring. She could hear it in the distance. Her fingers twitched beside her gun, waiting.

A large vehicle came down the road towards her. A grin spreads across her face as she waits for it to almost hit her before vanishing into the shadows. She appears on the side of the road, and gives a small wave to the hummer. "Hm, 'aven't seen any actual life in a while. I must be gettin' closer." She whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moki

PostSubject: Re: Work   Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:57 pm

Mae sat down throwing her tools in the front seat giving up for now. She peered down the long narrow road for people... Or a car to flag down. "this is most boring vacation ever" she picked up her phone and dialed Kado's number

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Strafe mich  cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Work   Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:02 pm

Kado stop once he heard his phone, he looked at it, and seen the name. "Leave me." He said to his guards, "But sir, you pay us t-" "Leave." He interrupted the guard who thought he could argue, he watched as they walked away, probably to go smoke and talk about how they hate their jobs. He looked at the phone for another ring, and then answered it "What."

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

War. War never changes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goodnightlavax

PostSubject: Re: Work   Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:15 pm

Fox arrived into the city, she looked up at the big tower. Seeing a man standing by the fence line, she turned her attention towards him. Her mismatched eyes staring into him, her face expressionless. She did this for a few minutes, it was Kado. She took one and only one step closer. She drummed her fingers on her leathers as she continued to stare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moki

PostSubject: Re: Work   Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:30 pm

" Kado get your ass down here..... For a man who is trying to take over the world your very anti social and I need a ride " she walked over to one of the corpses checking it's wallet "ten dollars... Walmart gift card, I'D, family pictures, and a condom" she takes the entire wallet. "ill pay you for it how much do you need? "

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Strafe mich  cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Work   Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:46 pm

"I'll send someone to get you, I'm busy." He hung up the phone and slid it into his pocket and stated out into the forest. His sunglasses reflecting the sun, he looked at the approaching zombies, ignoring them. He started to talk the fence line again. He lifted his hand and snapped, a guard came running. "You know who is out there, stuck, go get her and bring her here. Accept whatever pay she offers you." The man saluted and went on his way. The guard got into a jeep, and started it, he started towards the gate, it opened and he drove off. The gate started to close, and kado pulled out his phone, and started to text someone.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

War. War never changes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moki

PostSubject: Re: Work   Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:59 pm

She stood there watching for the vehicle moving towards her. She sauntered slowly to the passenger seat dragging her nails across the hood. She opens up the door looking over the man. "you my ride? " the man nodded "yes ma'am" she climbed inside reaching across his chest taking his gun aiming it to his head. "don't you remember me? " he shakes his head "oh... " she tossed the gun to the side "let's go "

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Strafe mich  cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goodnightlavax

PostSubject: Re: Work   Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:41 pm

Fox tilted her head as she looked at Kado. She finally broke her gaze and looked towards the entrance of the builing. "Run, rabbits, run." She whispered as she felt the shadows consume her. She made her way inside, unseen by all. She found which office was his and picked the lock on the door. A small click was heard as she unlocked it. Opening the door, she quietly walked inside. Her footsteps unheard by even herself. She walked around the room, trailing a gloved hand on his desk, "Where to start, where to start." She thought in her head.

Kneeling down she opened all of the drawers in his desk, even the locked ones. She took pictures of every file thanks to her small camera she carried in her pouch. It looked like a lipstick tube. She walked over to the file cabinet and repeated the process, all while being hidden in the shadows.

Once she was done, she made sure everything was back in place. She locked the door and headed back outside the building. Seeing Kado still standing there, she released herself from the shadows before he looked in her direction. She placed her hand to her mouth and made a light coughing noise, "Ahem. Ya Kado?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Work   Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Kado heard a voice from behind, he turned and looked, seeing the girl. He looked her up and down, then looked around to see if any of the entrances were breached from what he could see, then back at the girl. "Before I answer that question, here's a few for yourself, why are you here, how did you get in here, how do you know my name, and most importantly, who the hell are you?" He swept his coat back with his hands and took off his sunglasses, softly placing them in their own little pocket, continuing to look at the girl.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

War. War never changes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moki

PostSubject: Re: Work   Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:56 pm

Mae pulled in the gate "someone should redesign the place" she texted Kado "at the gate thanks 4 the lift brought you a gift basket" she hopped out of the vehicle walking towards the building

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Strafe mich  cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goodnightlavax

PostSubject: Re: Work   Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:02 pm

Fox's face remained expressionless as she listened to his rambling. "I need a job. I walked. You're face is plastered everywhere because you run a widely known business, it wasn't 'ard. Th' name is Fox." She gave a nod. "A pleasure." She purred out then smiled softly. She wiped the back of her hand to her forehead, "I am quite parched, please tell me ya 'ave water in tha' place?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Work   Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:11 pm

Kado pulled the canteen from his leg and threw it to her, and he gave a smile. "Well, as you can tell. I'm having a bit of a.. Resident issue. There is an entire city being engulfed by these things, and I need some help with that. I can give you two options: option one, go in by chopper, and help slaughter the remaining civilians so there will be no witnesses, or, go to our facility in the city and retrieve a certain file for me, killing any survivors on the way and even in the facility. I am a man that does not need his name slandered because some idiotic scientist thought he could start the apocalypse with my money." He opened his phone and seen the texts, he text back: "Northside fence, we have a guest."

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

War. War never changes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moki

PostSubject: Re: Work   Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:41 pm

Mae walked to the fence letting herself in catching up with you two "hey got your money hun... Who's the chick? " she nods in the woman's direction. Mae's southern accent sharp and sweet like sugar glass

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Strafe mich  cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goodnightlavax

PostSubject: Re: Work   Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:22 pm

Fox caught the canteen and nodded. "Thanks." She purred out to him. She carefully unscrewed the cap and chugged some of the water down after smelling it. She made sure it wasn't poisoned, and did this in a quick action so no one would really notice. Her ears flicked some to his words, "I chose option two. Just give me th' location and I will come back with your file." She nodded once and looked over to Mae, "Fox, pleasure to meet ya...miss?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Work   Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:20 pm

"Her names Mae, she is, well, I would say a close friend." He opened his coat and pulled out a neatly folded paper tucked away in an inside pocket. "The file you want is on this paper, this will not be easy so do not expect easy money, and speaking of money, your pay will be located on site, you get whatever is in the safe with the file, the last time we checked the safe, if had a couple million, I am giving that to you because this file is worth more than your life, my life, and her life combined. And obviously, I could spare it. You have 24 hours."

He looks at his watch and back at her, "24 hours and 15 minutes, actually." He pulled out his sunglasses and put them back on his face. While putting them on, he hit a small hidden button on them, secretly taking a picture of his new client. "You can take whatever, and whoever you want. No restictions, except time."

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

War. War never changes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moki

PostSubject: Re: Work   Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:35 pm

Mae shakes the fox's hand cautiously observing her peculiar stature. "nice to meet you as well sugar. Seems like your on a schedule now best be keeping on track Kado is an impatient man... " she handed him her backpack "your money is in there " she is sweating and covered in motor oil "im going to shower " she walked on passed you both in search of a place to clean up.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Strafe mich  cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goodnightlavax

PostSubject: Re: Work   Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:03 pm

Fox nodded. She shook the woman's hand and once she was done, she took the folded paper. She was then off, she turned without another word and left.

Once she arrived at the exact location there were hoards of Zombies. She watched them all and pulled her gun out. One by one they fell and went after her. She was too quick, shadow stepping behind each one and slicing their head off as they went for her illusion that she left behind. She pulled the shadows around her body and headed into the building, unseen by all once again. The way she preferred.

She made her way to the safe that the file was located in. She opened the paper and read off the name so she knew which one to grab. Her ears flicked silently as she listened to crack the code. Click. Click. Click. A small creak was heard as the door opened. She dug around inside and pulled out the file that was so important. Opening it she took out her lipstick camera and took pictures of it. If it's of importance obviously it would be important to herself, correct? Yes. She snickered silently and shoved the money into her bag along with the file.

She arrived back at the Kado's building, a mere five hours later. She placed the file onto his desk and and cleared her throat to gain his attention. "'Ere." She slid it towards him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work   

Back to top Go down

Work
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1